Monday, October 1, 2007

the best dentist ever!

Visited my new hometown dentist today~ what a great experience. I always loved visiting the dentist as a child, the feeling of running my tongue across pearly white teeth and not wanting to eat the night of my cleaning for fear of ruining the freshness in my mouth. Then, somehow, the art of dentistry as an adult became much more painful. Was it because I really understood what was going on? Were the hygienists working out their frustrations on my mouth? Or maybe they were just kinder to people under 48 inches.

I have always had pretty good teeth. I think their might be an ancient filling in there somewhere but I've never had braces or orthodontia of any kind (knock on enamel)

Today, my new hygienist was so gentle and wonderful (and being complimentary never hurts)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin