So excited about the arrival of Spring! I am definitely NOT a winter person. (as if you all didn't already know that.) Here is how I am celebrating the change of season:
*tomorrow morning I will start riding my bike to school again. (this good habit dropped by the wayside in early October~will be tough to leave the house at 7 am again as I was getting used to watching The Early Show)
*eating well: last night D. made salmon filet w/honey and amazing grilled asparagus. Tonight I'm making spaghetti squash w/mozzarella and black pepper.
*neighborhood walks- as soon as I get home I go out for 30 minutes and explore a new part of the neighborhood. Today I saw hawks, lizards, and 2 cottontails! (perhaps E. bunny casing the joint?)
1 comment:
Happy Spring! I have been back to the gym this past week and also bought a new wonderful juicer and juice recipe book. I LOVE my new juicer because it is so easy to clean up. I hated using my old one because I dreaded the clean up process. So, I have been juicing fruits, veggies, and herbs every day since I got it! I think it is helping me heal better. The other night I burned my hand pretty badly while cooking lamb chops. I soaked it in cool water for a while and wrapped it in gauze for the night. The next day it was fine. I have never seen a burn go away so fast. I think it is the juicing! :)
Have fun on your bike rides to school and on your neighborhood nature walks! I recently discovered a park over here by my house with a .5 mile paved trail. It's really fun. This weekend we are taking the pups.
Yay, Spring!
Gretchen
Post a Comment