anyone else do this?
For the first several years I taught, I would end up "teaching" all night in my sleep.
Luckily, that nasty (and exhausting) habit waned once I learned about meditation and "emptying the mind". But that only works if you do it. So, last night was a doozy. The end-of-the-year assessments, report cards, incoming Kindergartener testing, bridal showers, baby showers, retirement parties, classroom parties, and general craziness had me absolutely LOOPY all night. At one point, I told Derek "I asked the lemonade if it wanted water." oh yes. It was that kind of night. Please remind me to "empty my mind" right after I empty the garbage tonight.
The pic is just for fun; can't believe it'll be two years this summer! The girls are ready for summer adventures; one is off to Spanish camp (in Costa Rica!) The family is making it into a vaca. I will see her this Thanksgiving. One is leaving for 2 weeks of sleepaway camp three states away from where she lives. (Yes - flying there!)I will miss seeing her as she will be at camp when I visit her mom in 3 weeks. The youngest I'm not sure about but I hope to see her again very soon! hugs to all three of these amazing girls~miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment