Saturday, October 18, 2008

BLT

is not just a sandwich.

Today, after 30 years in Girl Scouting, I am taking Basic Leader Training and Daisy Leader Training at my local service unit.
Yes! I am going to be a Daisy Girl Scout leader for 11 girls from my school (3 from my own class!) Yay!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes- D and I had a lovely evening out last night! more sooner!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, how cute. I can totally see you doing that. You know what else would be cute? SEND ME SAMOANS!

Hee hee. J/K

Gretchen

soliluna said...

or Samoas! heehee
I don't think I could fit Samoans into a box to ship! Ha! Cookie time isn't til January, but I'll keep you in mind! heehee

Gretchen said...

Oh, LOL!!! Ooops.

Well, I won't be disappointed if you can fit Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson into a box and send HIM to me! He's half Samoan! I could settle for that. :)

Hee hee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin