Sunday, May 31, 2009

8 things meme

I haven't done a meme in a while, and there's honestly not much to do while waiting for a baby to be born, so here goes:

8 things I am looking forward to:
1.meeting our son (can this count for all 8?)
2.bringing our son home
3.spending 24/7 with him for the next 8-9 weeks (depending on when he arrives) well, technically I guess I am still spending 24/7 with him whether he's in or out, right?
4.sharing the news that said son has arrived
5.introducing new son to loved ones
6.finishing some things in the nursery (way later, after he is already home)
7.seeing the first pictures of him
8.lying on my stomach ;)

8 things I did yesterday:
1.read blogs
2.took a long walk
3.watched a movie
4.folded laundry
5.took a nap
6.read a parenting book
7.played with the cat
8.took a drive with family

8 things I wish I could do:
1.lie on my stomach
2.walk fast
3.know when this baby is planning to be born
4.skinny dip in my own lagoon
5.send all my friends a plane ticket to visit
6.see my friends' little ones before they get oh so big
7.visit more people without having to fly
8.lie on my stomach

8 shows I watch:
1.Ugly Betty
2.Real Housewives of wherever
3.NCIS
4.House Hunters
5.Clean House
6.Ace of Cakes
7.Cold Case
8.Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 people tagged:
Most of these people need a blog so I guess they'll have to play in the comments:
1.E.
2.Jean
3.Gretchen
4.Julie
5.Kim
6.Joy
7.Susie
8.YOU!

2 comments:

elizabethanddennis said...

Okay, I just have to laugh at #3 of your first segment, things you're looking forward to. I can't wait to see how long the 24/7 love affair continues before you will rejoice in your first solo outing. It's fun to imagine what it will be like!

Gretchen said...

I concur with Elizabeth's comment above, PLUS...

If you are planning on breastfeeding, it will be a long, long time before you will be able to sleep comfortably on your belly. The "girls" tend to get big, sore, and in the way! I have not even attempted to go for a massage (even though I deserately need one) for this very reason. You have to lay on your belly. LOL.

Love to all. Can't wait for Little Richard to make his way into the world. :)

G

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin