Saturday, September 5, 2009

Working Momma




With the start of school and my new responsibiities balancing work/home life I have really neglected this blog. If I post at all, it's over at JuneBug . I feel like the circus performer who balances teacups and fine china precariously while standing on a rolling ball. Life is good and full of blessings, but I struggle to dole out the right amounts of energy to each part of it. The biggest blessing right now are my parents, who have moved their lives here to the west coast in order to care for Owen each day. It is so fun to watch them interact with him, and see the valuable treasures they are imparting on his forming mind and physical development. They giggle, play, sing, move and read with him constantly. We feel so lucky for this gift.

2 comments:

elizabethanddennis said...

Welcome. This is what it feels like. Remember that there is always plenty of love and support and understanding of the often conflicting emotions and thoughts that go into being a mom (and a working mom at that).

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful that your parents are in CA now!! What a lucky baby Owen is. I think it's hard to catch one's bearings with a baby until at least six months, so be kind to yourself
: )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin