To start getting ready for Valentine's Day next week, we spent some time painting red wooden hearts for Owen's playschool classmates and making "berry" delicious smoothies- yes that is spinach we are putting in too! YUM!
I had to laugh when I saw this because I was just going to blog about the "green" smoothies we've been having. I've been making them for Sawyer because it's one of the only ways I can get him to eat some green veggies throughout the day. Who knew leafy greens in a smoothie could be so delicious?!
1 comment:
I had to laugh when I saw this because I was just going to blog about the "green" smoothies we've been having. I've been making them for Sawyer because it's one of the only ways I can get him to eat some green veggies throughout the day. Who knew leafy greens in a smoothie could be so delicious?!
Post a Comment