Yesterday Derek and I both experienced tech-related universal alignments that were quite unbelievable. His moreso. Here is what happened to both of us.
My story:
I drove my parents, Jukka, and the kids to the local VA for my dad's appt. and then headed down to LAX to take Jukka to the airport. A thought crossed my mind. Should I take a short drive on Mulholland Drive to show him the view? Then I dismissed it. There might not be enough time. The car nav directed me to turn right on Sepulveda. I missed the turn. Suddenly, the nav began to direct me strangely. Instead of heading back to Sepulveda, it took me up into the neighborhood behind Ventura Blvd. on narrow, twisty roads. Are we heading up to Mulholland Dr? I wondered to myself. Indeed we were. So crazy. So we took five minutes in the opposite direction and Jukka got some shots from up there. Then we continued on to LAX. What?
When Derek got home, I related the story. He said I've got one even stranger than that. "I was listening to a song on the way to work, and I was trying to work out a lyric. Just when I figured it out, the dictionary app word of the day popped up. It was the same word from the lyric. And not a common word." The word was "empresario".
So there you have it. Now he just has to figure out why empresario is important. I love synchronicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment