Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yes, I went back

I went again for acu. treatments on saturday morning and again today. I think 3 times for the first week should jumpstart my system and get that chi flowing! I plan to go once a week for the remainder of the month and then twice a month for a couple months. By then, I should (hopefully) only need to go for "tuneups" (thanks emily qi for your comment regarding frequency in my last post!) My needs were pretty severe at first and perhaps that's why she wanted me to go so often. Or maybe she just wants the money. But I am feeling good. At the end of the second treatment (during which she added two needles for a total of 12), she gave me a magnetic patch to put in my ear and told me to press it a certain way. This was actually great. I got another one today on the opposite ear. I know that some acupuncturists really delve deep with the personal history and stuff and mine didn't so much but I'm thinking it may be a trade-off for her budget prices. Other area acu's charge 150 and then 95 per session. Maybe they offer more like dietary guidance etc. but since I'm still learning this is a good starting point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin