Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dowtown adventure

Today I am taking the train to LA to meet a friend for a shopping adventure! She will be taking the train north from Orange County, and we'll meet in the middle at Union Station. For some crazy reason, I've been waking up early on my own (no cat or alarm clock) all week! Must be the time change. I woke up at 5:30 every weekday, and 6:30 today! I was showered, dressed and out the door to the bagel shop/gas station by 7:30. crazy! DH is sleeping in, as he loves to do on Saturday. There is a bagel sandwich waiting for him downstairs though.

I started going through clothes and packing for our Thanksgiving trip today. I am packing up clothes for my 15 and 11 1/2 year old cousins. That's pretty fun! I used to love hand-me-downs when I was a kid. Well, I still do! It's a beautiful day and I am looking forward to wearing myself out in Los Angeles and coming home with at least one new treasure! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin