For the past month I've been offering a free breathing and relaxation class on Wednesday afternoons for my school staff. It's been a great outlet for stressed out teachers (and secretaries and principals!) The biggest group was actually a small group of 4, but it's still been a great experience. Plus it forces me to take that time to breathe and stretch too! I plan to continue up through our spring break in early April at least, then maybe longer depending how I feel. It's a very gentle class, with lots of breathwork, easy stretches and some visualization exercises. I find that I have missed teaching yoga the past few years. Though I've continued it within my Kinder class, I think it's great to be in a formal class setting.
In addition I've been going to a prenatal yoga class for the past two months on Thursday nights; the last one is tomorrow night and then a new session starts in mid-April. It's so nice to hang out with other pregnant ladies once a week so I will miss that class for the next few weeks. Of course next Wednesday I start my baby classes at the hospital (not the childbirth ones; those will start the last Saturday of March.)
Hope you've had a chance to check out Piñata my newest blog venture! Thanks for all the support from your comments and following so far!
Happy hump day!
No comments:
Post a Comment