Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

I am officially on Spring break for the next two weeks. Although next week I will actually be at a workshop every day until 3:30 (a fun workshop!) the week after I'll have free time! So excited!

Among my to-do's:

1. finish deciding on baby gear
2. start Lamaze class (postponed til next Sat.-was supposed to be starting tomorrow)
3. deep clean house and garage/hire housekeeper for once or twice a month-we don't get the cat hair out enough for little guy!
4. do pregnant lady things with B. and C. who are both due two weeks after me! (I'm sure the third trimester panic is hitting them this week like it hit me two weeks ago!)
5. spend time with L. and A. and their little boys -I need to watch little boys!
6. work on PLC charts for school (professional learning community data)
7. order decals/put nursery together a little bit
8. sleep
9. menu plan, grocery shop and cook 2-3 meals a week so D. can finish his work as much as poss. b4 little guy arrives
10. test drive cars! comparison shop for car seats/cars and strollers
11. play with kitty
12. what did I forget?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin