As you can see...the house is ready for HOUSEGUESTS! Tico Joe...your room is ready!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, pick me, pick me!
I love rooms that have things hanging from the ceiling. I first became fond of ceiling hanging things at the day spa I go to on a not-so regular basis. For many treatments you are laying down on a bed looking up at the ceiling. Pretty dangling things like tiny eiffel towers and soaring butterflies make it much more enjoyable to stare at the ceiling for an hour. :)
Luna looks content all perched on her...ottoman? :)
1 comment:
Oh, pick me, pick me!
I love rooms that have things hanging from the ceiling. I first became fond of ceiling hanging things at the day spa I go to on a not-so regular basis. For many treatments you are laying down on a bed looking up at the ceiling. Pretty dangling things like tiny eiffel towers and soaring butterflies make it much more enjoyable to stare at the ceiling for an hour. :)
Luna looks content all perched on her...ottoman? :)
Gretchen
Post a Comment