Okay, that typing test was fun. I haven't rated my speed since my high school typing class. I'm 82 words. I had to do it twice, as I finished the first line and thought it would calculate, then wondered why numbers were ticking away off to the side.
Still trying to figure out how to post in my blog...but no time at the moment to figure it out.
3 comments:
Okay, that typing test was fun. I haven't rated my speed since my high school typing class. I'm 82 words. I had to do it twice, as I finished the first line and thought it would calculate, then wondered why numbers were ticking away off to the side.
Still trying to figure out how to post in my blog...but no time at the moment to figure it out.
I can't see you kickboxing.
I think the heavy bag must weigh almost as much as you do...
Are you exercising or training?
cool e! 82 rocks!
minotaur- I am exercising...and luckily there's no bag...we just kick into the air!
Post a Comment