Owen got his big boy bed the last week of April. I'll let the pictures tell how he liked it! We left the crib empty for a while to make it "neutral territory" and then one day I asked O. to look at how Laney was filling up the bassinet. "What can we do? Where can she sleep?" The first time I broached the topic the response was:
"Maybe Laney sleep momma bed little bit." But about a week later the reply was "Maybe Laney sleep Owen's room." I was able to record him saying that on my phone, just in case he debates his role in the plan in the future! So far, so good. After Costa Rica we were able to train him to fall asleep by himself in his own bed and if Laney happens to cry or be noisy he doesn't rouse. phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment