Just for fun...here is a mixed up list of all the places I've lived one year or longer.
Can you put them in order?
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia (1 year)
Miami, Florida (8 years)
East Liverpool, Ohio (3 years)
Naples, Florida (1 or 2 years)
Los Angeles, California (2 years)
Kent, Ohio (3 years)
Davie, Florida (3 years-almost)
Fort Myers, Florida (1 year)
Stow, Ohio (13 years)
Notice I did not put my current city as I have only lived here 7 months.
Leave a comment with your guess.
I will post the correct order tomorrow.
4 comments:
Hmmm, not really sure about the Ohio cities. I might have also messed up some of the Florida cities. But here is my guess:
East Liverpool, Ohio
Kent, Ohio
Stow, Ohio
Bolivia
Miami, Florida
Ft. Myers, Florida
Naples, Florida
Davie, Florida
Los Angeles, California
Saugus, California
Wow! 100% Great job, G!
(My dad also responded via email and of course also scored 100%! He sent me his list too-very cool!)
Yay! Here's mine. I have always dreamed about living in Europe (France or Belgium, mostly), but so far it has not happened. Auggie is into it, so perhaps someday in the future. :)
Boston, MA
Tucson, AZ
Greenville, SC
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Miami, FL
Plantation, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Plantation, FL
San Antonio, TX
Fun. :)
Gretchen
great list G! 5 states- you go girl!
Post a Comment