Tuesday, December 16, 2008

digital dependency

we had rainstorms yesterday and nearby areas received lots of snow. As one result, our digital cable and internet was out all evening. I hadn't realized how dependent I had become on both...at the same time. So I napped, finished a book I had on the nightstand for several months, wrapped a few gifts, and realized I need to finish shopping AND HOW! D. baked cookies and got a little neck massage since there was nothing to distract me. Lesson learned: turn off the computer and TV after work. We plan to pick one hour for each and that's it. I hadn't realized how much time I spent surfing and facebooking. aacck!

1 comment:

elizabethanddennis said...

Good thing you are starting to reign yourself in now on the TV and computer time because once that kid arrives, you can kiss it all goodbye--why do you think I'm lucky if my blog is updated once/week. But it's all worth it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin