Tuesday, November 27, 2007

27-2007

Hey there blog=world. I've been reflecting recently on the whole blogging phenonemon. How there are so many sub-groups of bloggers. The group I read the most are the SAHM (stay at home moms) and the crafty-bloggers (scrapbookers, knitters, and such). Some of them have begun to add advertisements to their blogs and others have begun to attach codenames to their friends and loved ones names for privacy's sake. It is interesting, to be sure. So many of the blogs I read are snapshots of moments or ideas in people's lives. Others have specific purposes, such as blogs about specific places or people.
Personally, I enjoy blogging because it provides a place to share, and the people who read are interested in being shared with. At the same time, I remember that blogs are searchable and not private. I enjoy the blog format, but it feels somewhat limiting to me in some ways. So, for those friends who mostly keep up with me via the blog, call or email sometime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin