Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Cat Doctor


"Get me outta here!"
here is where we went this afternoon.
www.catdoctor.com

Lu and I that is.
Lu was not impressed.
I was.

Our new vet Dr. J is wonderful. The office is all cats all the time.
And Lu was just as hissy and growly as you'd expect her to be.
Which is why the following may surprise you.
We are considering adding two rescue kittens to the R. mix.
or not.
It's fun to think about anyway. But may be just too torturous for our lu.

We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for good pet docs. I have one pup who has been through three surgeries in one year, one pup with seasonal allergies who requires medication, and one pup who needs to be tranguilized just to check her teeth.

Even though they can be a pain sometimes, I totally support your decision to add to your family with furry friends, if that is what you decide to do.

Hugs to Lunabug! Hope she is resting quietly after her big day with the doc yesterday.

Gretchen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin