Apparently, the namesake of our little valley is also the patron saint of good weather. No wonder! Wikipedia also lists her as the patron saint of television writers. Hmmm. Have a great Monday!
My father's name was Clair, and I took the name Clare for my confirmation name when I converted to Catholicism, so I am very partial to the name. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family - give them our love. I plan on taking Skyler to the library when she gets her to stack up on Gingerbread books. Thanks for letting me know about Ms Brett. Susie
1 comment:
My father's name was Clair, and I took the name Clare for my confirmation name when I converted to Catholicism, so I am very partial to the name. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family - give them our love. I plan on taking Skyler to the library when she gets her to stack up on Gingerbread books. Thanks for letting me know about Ms Brett.
Susie
Post a Comment