just sending out a bolt of energy to anyone who wants a little extra today!
Have a great Tuesday~then let me know what made your day great! (Fishing for comments again, I know!) Also, feel free to take an exclamation point if you'd like! I have plenty! (heehee)
1 comment:
Thanks for the positive energy, P.! My day was great today because I was able to get my work done for the day before lunch time. That left me free to meet hubby for lunch at a new restaurant that opened up the street from our house. I also found out that my boss nominated me for the outstanding faculty of the year award presented at the graduation ceremony scheduled to take place in Miami in the beginning of February. There are lots of faculty nominated from each school, but I was really pleased to be one of the faculty nominated from the School of Business. Nice to know someone is paying attention! I think your positive energy helped. :)
G
Post a Comment