She guessed a $44 coupon savings and our coupon total was $47 that trip.
She wins this:

It folds up into a tiny bag that hooks inside your purse! A great substitute for those annoying ubiquitous plastic bags, especially when you're stopping in for a few items! The "Easter bunny" brought me one last year and it's awesome!
(pick yellow or green)
G. also wins one just for playing (twice) and because it's her birthday next week!
So girls, pick your color!
P.S. Our total savings (including store specials) was $114. This includes several "free" items like a container of kitty treats that we got free with a coupon. The game works by listing what's on special and then using your coupons on those same cheaper items. (I think.) Check it out at www.thegrocerygame.com
If you like the bags above, check out this link for more eco-friendly bags and bottles:
http://www.reusablebags.com/
photo credit: from website
2 comments:
Wow! You saved a lot of money. Sounds like you had bunches of fun, too. I am going to have to check out the grocery game.
What a cute purse. Green color for me! Thanks, P. I will take it to the spa day Auggie got for me next week. I got the Serenity spa package from my Isabelle's European Day Spa (in my opinion, the best in san antonio). I am sooo excited!
http://www.isabellesdayspa.com/index.htm
Have a happy weekend, P, D, and L! Love you guys.
Gretchen
Green is my fav color! I'll have to tell Den about the coupon game -- and his mom too. They'll love it.
Post a Comment