Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leaving on a Jet plane...

D.'s looking forward to a bachelor's Labor Day weekend as I pack my bags for an overnight flight to Washington D.C. tomorrow.

As most of my dozen or so faithful readers (where would i be without you? thanks for reading!) may already know, I spent a year as an exchange student beginning on Aug.25, 1991. Now that sixteen years have passed, I am still in touch with my host family.

One of my four "host" sisters is getting married on Saturday, and I'm going! I plan to meet my mom in D.C., and we also get to visit my great high school friend, E. (watchusgo.blogspot) her husband, and their two adorable kids! So excited.

Of course, I'm revving my engines (currently fueled by caffeine) but the trip means I'll be offline for the next several days.
Have a great Labor Day weekend! Fall is shifting into full swing, and with it visitors to our home. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, P! Please give J my love! Have fun at the wedding and visiting your friends. :)

Gretchen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin