Friday, June 22, 2007
closing a chapter
After yesterday's final transit ride, I woke up at 4:30 today and drove into school at 5. Traffic was light at that hour, so I arrived at school around 5:45. I loaded the last 10 boxes of my school stuff from the classroom by 7 am. My next door first grade colleague-B. brought starbucks (ventis- to get us through the last day!) and I brought strawberry yogurt and blackberries. The day itself passed by in a blur, certificates were presented and goodbye hugs given...I finished cleaning up the room and getting all my end of the year checklist items completed and drove away from the campus for the last time at 5 pm. It was truly bittersweet. Tomorrow I will sit for a biligual teacher certification exam, and then it will officially be summer vaca!
Labels:
Kinder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment