Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fresh wheels!

When I got home from this: www.zoo-phonics.com
last night at 10 pm this was what I saw as the garage door went up:



my birthday present! You see, when I opened my card from D. last fall, there was a picture of a beautiful pink beach cruiser inside. Over the months, I realized that my needs would be for more than just a cruiser, so here she is, a 21-speed Schwinn ready for miles of adventure. I plan to break her in this summer, and use her as my primary means of transport as much as possible. Since my new job is only 2.4 miles away, I plan to bike in at least 2-3 times per week. The helmet in the picture is D's, but I'm in the market for a silver one like it. Also need a lock.

BTW, below is a historical shot - my first time riding a bike in fifteen years (or possibly more...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin