Sunday, August 24, 2008

5000th visitor

I was trying to figure out a way to reward my 5000th visitor (which actually isn't the 5000th visitor because for a while I wasn't using the counter) and then I turned out to be the "5000th" visitor! ha! I saw someone do this on their blog and I thought it was cute so here goes:

I have been a bridesmaid in 6 weddings, 2 of which I was the maid of honor. Three of the weddings took place before digital photography, so bear with me while I scan some old pix (which may take a while). In the meantime, here are the most recent three:

My college bud and amazing galpal J. got married 11.2.02 in NY; we got to spend bunches of time the day before together doing wedding errands. I had so much fun being a part of her special day-




Then on May 17, 2003 I was the only female attendant for my dear friend G. It was such a love-filled room!


The most recent wedding was that of my kindred spirit and friend since high school K. in Sept. 2005. It was such a romantic ceremony in a gorgeous setting! I will post another pic soon of the whole wedding party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin