a bloggy facelift "on the cheap". On the cutest blogs on the block webpage, the black and white pattern is thicker, which is sad, because that's the part I like the best. Now that it's uploaded to blogger, you can only see the very edges of it. Hmmm.
Home from school, waiting for the worker bee. He's on the road himself. Rode my bike yesterday and today to school, will take the car tomorrow. I plan to ride the bike on Tuesdays and Fridays normally, but missed last Friday due to an appt. (needed the car) so I made up for it yesterday. Timed the ride with my new lavender triathalon timex with indiglo*. It was about 24 minutes, give or take a stoplight or two.
*I bought my last watch in Switzerland in 1989 and wore it last in 2002 maybe? I needed a watch because the clock in my new classroom is not visible from every point in the room and schedules are important in K! (Especially for teachers who were so involved last year they forget to walk the kids out for dismissal and almost caused 1/3 of the class to miss the bus! Hey we were busy learning!)
1 comment:
well, that's what happens when you commit to a blog a day.
Post a Comment