Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures together

In putting together the little photographic timeline down the right side of the blog (at 3:30 a.m. no less), I am realizing that D and I do not take a heck of a lot of photos together. In fact, you may think the timeline is a representation of our photos together but in all reality, these are nearly ALL of our photos together. Granted, there are a few from when we first started dating (Fall 2003) and didn't have a digital camera yet, but really the selection is limited! And how sad, because we have been to some mighty fun places and have no record that we were actually there TOGETHER! So- NEW SCHOOL YEAR'S RESOLUTION-
Take more pictures together!

Here are some of the adventures I wanted to include but had no proof:

Chicago (24 hour trip to see D's favorite band, Marillion) 2004
Big Bear trip in Nov. 2005-rented an A-frame cabin and took Lu. (We have plenty of pix of HER on vacation!)
Solvang- Fall 2005
San Luis Obispo-Fall 2005
Ski Trip to Big Bear-Feb or March 2006
Carlsbad (Flower Fields)-Spring 2006

In any case, it's kind of fun to see things all in chronological order like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auggie and I have the same problem, lack of pics together. Additionally, most of our pictures are of one or the other instead of both of us together. This is because it is always just the two of us. Sometimes we will ask a stranger to take a picture of us both, but not often. Last Christmas I made picture collages for both of our fathers and actually had a hard time finding just the right pictures since we had so few. I think we will have to make more of an effort, too, to record our life together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin