Tagged by J. for crzy 8's:
Here are the rules of the Crazy Eights meme:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
___________________________________________________________
1. Before this summer, I hadn't ridden a bike in over 15 years, but hey, it IS just like riding a bike...once you learn...(heehee)
2. I looveee playing in the rain...now if only it would rain!
3. my hubby and i were born on only a few hours apart...guess who's older?
4. lightning struck the steeple of the church right after our wedding ceremony
5. I had a spinal tap at age 9-no one ever diagnosed the reason for my extreme delirium
6. As a child, I wanted to buy and renovate a big Queen Anne Victorian home with towers and open a b & b
7. As an adult, I love my home, but can't help dreaming of a modernist, straw-bale solar powered pre-fab in my future!
8. Even though we've been in our home just one month, I still spend time on realtor.com -it's just sooo interesting!
***I tag:
1. watchusgo
2. beejaykay
3. onelittleroom
4. charliedogandlucygoose
5. megalu
6. aswoopandadart
7.Idon't know eight bloggers! I tag my fil!
8. Julifer-just leave it on my comments!
1 comment:
Interesting. Thanks for participating.
Post a Comment