







Yup, that's 105 degrees folks. You see, our lovely valley is about 25-30 degrees hotter than the beaches, about 10-15 degrees hotter than Los Angeles. I love it, but golly gee it sure is HOT! Luckily we got to the parade route early enough to grab a shady spot. Yes! We rode our bikes! It was fun being at a "hometown" parade again. Although we missed the marching bands and twirlers we've experienced at other parades. Later in the day Luna got a new comfy bed (for when the downstairs carpet is gone and she wants something soft downstairs) and she also got a B-A-T-H. Yep- that's right. I don't know how often cats even need real baths, but it had been way over a year (maybe 2?) and she was looking a little "rough around the edges". She did better than expected, then growled and licked me while I dried her off. She liked being brushed after, and shed ALOT! Now her hair seems a little frizzy? D. spent some time finishing up painting his studio. It's looking good! Here are some parade pix for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment